Friday, November 27, 2009

Method 5, November 27, 2009

This was a fun step, and one that I am using already---just not on Flickr. I started using Kodak Gallery in the spring, after treating myself to a Mother's Day gift of a Kodak digital camera. So I've been storing, editing, and sharing photos since spring.

Now, however, I'm being baptized into the granddaddy of online photo sharing sites: Flickr. I find it fascinating, fun, and a little unnerving. Okay, I get it: the practical aspects of archiving photos, like documents, online. But I also get a little nervous about the safety of doing so. Hackers are getting more sophisticated and bold, so I just don't know about the public sharing aspect. Heck, I'm just becoming a little comfortable with posting photos on my Facebook page!

Anyway (lest I digress), I do feel that I'll be utilizing Flickr now and am posting & sharing my chosen Flickr image.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/clickr_clickr/317198927/

No comments:

Post a Comment